ICAEF 2020 Catersource &
Art of Catering Food Conferences Scholarship
You may choose only ONE:
The Catersource Conference & Tradeshow, scheduled for March 9-12, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV. The Catersource conference deals will all aspects of the catering industry.
The Art of Catering Food Conference, scheduled for August 3-5, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA. While the AOCF conference has classes in all aspects of catering, the focus of the conference is primarily on the CULINARY components of the business.
Scholarships are awarded based onmerit. Numerous applications per company may be submitted for each conference, although a maximum of two (2) per company will be awarded. All information is kept confidential and only the name of the recipient and the company name will be released.
The scholarship includes full registration tuition for the conference. In addition, a $500.00 TRAVEL STIPEND will be paid to the COMPANY and paid post-conference, once recipient completes the mandatory survey and submits their post conference survey.Package does not include social functions – those are the responsibility of the recipient. Candidate is responsible for coordinating their own travel and expenses including transportation, lodging, meals, etc.
** This application must be completed ONLINE in one sitting. You will not have the opportunity to “save and go back to finish.”
Reminder – All actual applications must be completed through the online portal.
If you have any questions, please email Corinne Dudine at firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship application must be submitted personally by the individual seeking the scholarship as a complete document and include:
1. Merit based scholarship application from the individual. The application must be completed in its entirety on or prior to December 2, 2019.
2. All questions must be answered. Your responses will be judged based upon their completion.
3. Supporting recommendation letters – MINIMUM of two (2) letters of recommendation must be submitted.
Selection of Scholarship Recipients:
All applications will be reviewed by a non-partial outside entity committee based on criteria developed from the Scholarship Committee of ICAEF, administered by the Arizona Community Foundation.
Selection will be based on several criteria:
● Measurable accomplishments of the individual that would constitute a major contribution to the sponsoring company or the industry in general.
● Consideration of awards, recognitions, published articles, and professional activities outside of company.
● Content of the answers to all questions demonstrating career intent for the catering/hospitality industry and why applicant believes they are deserving of this merit scholarship.
● Supporting recommendation letters.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION BY December 2, 2019.
Once received by ACF, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this, you may email email@example.com to verify that we have received your completed application.
All applications and supporting documents become the property of the ICAEF and will not be returned. Only fully completed applications with the original supporting documents received on or before the published deadline date for submission will be considered.
Because all scholarship applications are reviewed by an independent organization (Arizona Community Foundation) members of the ICA Board and their staff and ICAEF Board and their staff ARE eligible for scholarships.
** Note: You may apply for both an ICAEF Scholarship and a Mary Crafts/Culinary Crafts Scholarship,
but will only be able to receive one or the other.